We wish you a Merry Christmas and a healthy, productive and successful 2018!
You will get wild. This sauce will take your dish to a festive level by mixing the delicious fondue with caramelised onions and mixing fragrant spices with a touch of full cream and artisan apples / pear syrup. A real regional product! As a finishing touch a dash of cognac and delicious on taste.
Ingredients (4 people):
4 deer steaks
200 g of winter carrot
2 cloves of garlic
50 g of butter
2 cups of Delisauce wild cream sauce
560 ml freshly sweet stewed pears with cinnamon
1. The deer steaks must be at room temperature; take them out of the refrigerator 1 hour before serving.
2. Clean the onions and cut into half rings. Remove the winter carrot and cut into 1 cm pieces. Clean the garlic and cut it fine.
3. Heat half of the butter in a large, thick-bottomed pan and fry the onion and carrots for 5 minutes on medium heat. Stir frequently. Add the garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
4. Sprinkle the venison steaks with salt and pepper. Heat the rest of the butter in a large frying pan and fry the steaks in 4 min. On high heat rosé. Turn halfway. Let the steaks rest on a (hot) plate under aluminum foil for 5 minutes. Pour the fat out of the pan and stir the cakes with a little water. Heat the Delisauce wild cream sauce as indicated on the package in a pan or in the microwave. Serve the wild sauce with the steak and vegetables.
5. Heat the stew pears with juice for 3 minutes on low heat. Do you prefer to eat them cold? Then serve them with the juice in a bowl.
Enjoy your meal!